“The scene of the crime”
Review of The Magna Tandoori

The Magna Tandoori
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Description: A family run business managed by the Khan brothers. Established since 1982 serving only finest Indian food for over 30 years.Over the years we have received many awards.The the most recent award was the Cobra Good Curry Guide - voted best in the north. Open 7 days a week. Lunchtime from 12-2 and Evening 5-11.30pm. We are fully licensed with a vast array of beers, lagers and fine wines.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

In my younger days this was a popular haunt.
Although they have updated the decor so it is now quite nice inside, I am glad to say that the food quality has not changed not the standards of service.
An excellent curry house, run by very friendly people.

3  Thank neilpeel30
Jaykay1968, Owner at The Magna Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us here at the Magna Tandoori and we very much appreciate the time taken to write this review.
Once again, Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant, we hope to see you again soon.
Kind Regards
J. Khan.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I have been to the Magna Tandorri many times and everytime I have had a delicious meal. Quick service also. Highly recommend to anyone wanting indian takeaway or sit down meal.

1  Thank Steven P
Reviewed 7 August 2014

In Berwick again, visited here for a family meal. We use any special occasion as an excuse to come here because it is so great. Can't find such delicious Indian food anywhere else! Really enjoyed our evening, fantastic food and service.
You will see us back here very soon! :D

1  Thank Sharmin R
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Lovely evening dinner at Magna Tandoori! Had takeaway from here last time so this time decided to visit the place. The atmosphere was amazing, really friendly staff and the food was to die for. If you are looking for an indian cuisine then don't go any further, the Magna Tandoori is the one you are looking for!
Will be back here when I visit Berwick again!

1  Thank Melody C
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stayed with friends in Berwick and chose this for a meal on the night.
All I can say is the food was SUPERB....service excellent...staff extremely polite and more than attentive to their customers.
I'm no expert in Indian cuisine...but I likes what I likes...and I likes this!!
Go on...give it a go and prove me an idiot.

1  Thank JabbaHedon
Jaykay1968, Owner at The Magna Tandoori, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear Valued Customer
Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal and very much appreciate the time taken to write this review. Once again, Thank you very much for visiting our restaurant, it has been our pleasure serving you.
We hope to see you again soon.
Kind Regards