“WOW!!”
Review of Pizzaiolo

Pizzaiolo
Reviewed 24 May 2014

What a great place! I wasn't expecting too much to be honest, takeaway pizza has never been that good in the past. Well, i was wrong! REALLY good pizza and interesting choices too for veggies. What a shame I am dieting!!! Seriously, this is a great place for pizza. Should open a restaurant in my opinion....

1  Thank Millie116
There are newer reviews for Pizzaiolo

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I live in Berwick and try to eat healthily the majority of the time but when its time for a treat, this is where I go! The menu is great with choice of base and a wide variety of toppings, the chocolate doughballs are a particular favourite of mine too!!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We purchased 3 pizzas last night and they were all absolutely delicious. Not been to berwick for a few years but we were drawn in by the wonderful aromas after initially heading for the chinese next door.We weren't disappointed as they were excellent and will be the first choice on our next visit.Friendly staff too.

1  Thank Gary B
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Wow the pizzas here are great,the specials are particularly nice and very inventive.
Service however can be a bit sloppy,have waited for a while several times would be better if they just said actually it will be an hour,I am happy to wait for good food.
Also had the wrong order or bits missing,however it never stops me going back.
Get yourself there and be surprised.

2  Thank lolapops1
Reviewed 1 April 2014

You can really taste the freshness in these pizzas, takeaway is always prompt and leaves everyone satisfied and pizza cravings fulfilled! Good value, no-nonsense pizza.

2  Thank Peter T