Just had 2 nights in the Suite at the Tankerville Arms, Eglingham. Everything about it was superb. The accommodation (spacious and spotless), the location (set in a lovely village), the food (ate in the comfortable and friendly bar due to having a large but very well behaved dog!), the beer garden and the most helpful and welcoming hosts. Will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury village inn close to Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Ideal centre for walking, fishing and cycling holidays. Close to Holy Island, Bamburgh, Hadrian's Wall, Northumbria National Park and the Cheviots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tankerville Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tankerville Arms Hotel Eglingham
- Tankerville Arms Eglingham, Northumberland