We visited Hereford Subday lunch which we chose to have in the restaurant (at no extra charge). The food was magnificent: smoked haddock fish cakes with two delicious salads and roast pork with all the trimmings. Unfortunately there was no way I coud fit in a dessert . Excellent beer, delicious coffee and complimentary crusty bread and butter contributed to a perfect experience.
The staff were polite and friendly and nothing was a bother. We will definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury village inn close to Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Ideal centre for walking, fishing and cycling holidays. Close to Holy Island, Bamburgh, Hadrian's Wall, Northumbria National Park and the Cheviots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Tankerville Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tankerville Arms Hotel Eglingham
- Tankerville Arms Eglingham, Northumberland