We were made very welcome by owner George and his team a very friendly host who makes you feel very welcome you feel this inn cares about it customers we stayed in the gold room there are so many touches and attention to detail is second to none this an olde traditional inn very clean beautiful outside garden at dinner and breakfast we were made very welcome food lovely quiet inn in lovely spot
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury village inn close to Alnwick Castle and Gardens. Ideal centre for walking, fishing and cycling holidays. Close to Holy Island, Bamburgh, Hadrian's Wall, Northumbria National Park and the Cheviots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tankerville Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tankerville Arms Hotel Eglingham
- Tankerville Arms Eglingham, Northumberland