A very enjoyable one night stay. Booked in under an offer with Daily Telegraph Travel Hand-picked. We had a problem with noise from immediately below our first floor room when we first checked in - an extractor fan from the kitchen I think. However, we were moved to another room as soon as we raised the matter with reception - an extremely nice and quiet room (Number 16) on the ground floor overlooking the golf course to the rear of the property. Our evening meal was excellent, as was breakfast. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The impressive Macdonald Linden Hall Golf and Country Club was built by merchant and banker Charles William Bigge in 1812. Today, it nestles in 450 acres of private grounds: the perfect country house hotel. Boasting several versatile function rooms and an 18-hole golf course, it's the perfect venue for business events. Our stunning Northumberland countryside location and award-winning food and drink are ideal for weddings too. If you want a relaxing break in the country with extensive health club and spa facilities, not to mention luxurious accommodation, come to Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club Hotel Longhorsley
- Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel Country
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club Longhorsley, Northumberland