booked through secret escapes and did get bargain price, but the classic room was on the top floor, the room was small and like an attic room. asked for a different room but woud have to pay more than what we wanted to pay, yet the rooms were left empty. it was a hot day and the room was unbelievably hot, so a fan was provided, still hot. i would say the smallest 4* room ive ever had and therefore disappointing. the breakfast and spa was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The impressive Macdonald Linden Hall Golf and Country Club was built by merchant and banker Charles William Bigge in 1812. Today, it nestles in 450 acres of private grounds: the perfect country house hotel. Boasting several versatile function rooms and an 18-hole golf course, it's the perfect venue for business events. Our stunning Northumberland countryside location and award-winning food and drink are ideal for weddings too. If you want a relaxing break in the country with extensive health club and spa facilities, not to mention luxurious accommodation, come to Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf And Country Club
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club Hotel Longhorsley
- Macdonald Linden Hall Hotel Country
- Macdonald Linden Hall Golf & Country Club Longhorsley, Northumberland