Spent a few days with wife and kids at Felmoor Country Park near Morpeth, straight down A1 but had a few problems finding it considering we booked through Hoseasons and their directions unfortunately were completely wrong unless they have since changed them. Look for Eshottheugh signs and take immediate left (south bound). Owner met us when we arrived and was very apologetic about not being able to find it. We were then directed to Cabin 14 as I see someone else has experiended it and as soon as you walk in you get a whiff of wood, not overpowering just pleasant and noticeable. Two bedroom cabin just perfect for family of four, overlooking the lake, warm, clean, tidy and very comfortable especially the beds, well fitted kitchen, kids loved the interactive shower and friendly owners to show you around and tell you what to do and how to get there. Small villages, castles, (Alnwick Harry Potter Castle five minutes drive away) beaches, shops, pubs, leisure centres, Newcastle City Centre all within easy reach. This park has so much potential even as a new venture. Only entertainment on site however is a bar at reception. Anything you need just ask. Now that I know where it is, I would take my family back. Experience it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering Deluxe Log cabins and lodges with hot tubs (Optional at extra cost) Felmoor Park is set in 40 acres of Northumbrian woodland. Each home is furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Facilities on Felmoor Park include Bar, Cafe, Gym with Sauna and Steam Room. Outdoors Swim Spa and Hot Tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Felmoor Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felmoor Park Hotel Morpeth
- Felmoor Park Morpeth, UK - Northumberland