Just arrived home from a fantastic week in Log cabin no.26 Hadrians Lodge sleeps up to 8 people there were 5 adults and 1 child in our group age range from 2 to 75 and we all had a fantastic time. it was a perfect base for our family get away. Central for all local attractions a trip to Beadnell beach is a must and only 10 miles away. No problems on arrival, our key and lodge were ready and waiting. On entering the cabin we couldn't have asked for more, very clean, fresh towels and even a bottle of fairy washing liquid. The pitch was perfect, looking over the lake and jetty which has a lovely picnic table. The area was very quiet and peaceful to say the A1 is on your door step. We even arranged for our Asda shop to be delivered to our cabin, the staff on reception were very helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering Deluxe Log cabins and lodges with hot tubs (Optional at extra cost) Felmoor Park is set in 40 acres of Northumbrian woodland. Each home is furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Facilities on Felmoor Park include Bar, Cafe, Gym with Sauna and Steam Room. Outdoors Swim Spa and Hot Tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Felmoor Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felmoor Park Hotel Morpeth
- Felmoor Park Morpeth, UK - Northumberland