Just returned from a weeks stay at Felmoor Park. I must say that 1st impressions were brilliant. The reception staff that met us on arrival were polite and helpful and the accommodation (Caribou lodge) was spotless and well equipped. However, on the Sunday morning we found that the bath plug would not operate and it meant that we couldn't have a bath and that when we used the over the bath shower we were standing in 3-4 inches of soapy water which took 30 mins to drain. We reported this to a member of staff who said that although he wasn't a plumber, he would have a look at it. Over the course of our weeks stay, we reported the problem to 4 different members of staff, who duly noted it and said they would pass it on. Upon leaving, yesterday (25/07/14) the problem had still not been rectified.
IF YOU ARE BOOKING THE CARIBOU LODGE, PLEASE QUERY THIS WITH STAFF AT TIME OF BOOKING.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering Deluxe Log cabins and lodges with hot tubs (Optional at extra cost) Felmoor Park is set in 40 acres of Northumbrian woodland. Each home is furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Facilities on Felmoor Park include Bar, Cafe, Gym with Sauna and Steam Room. Outdoors Swim Spa and Hot Tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Ebookers so you can book your Felmoor Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felmoor Park Hotel Morpeth
- Felmoor Park Morpeth, UK - Northumberland