We go to Northumberland annually, and booked a luxury log cabin after seeing a Facebook pop up advert. We had the standard two bed cabin (we are family of five - there is a sofa bed for number five).
When we arrived we knew we'd made a really good decision. The site is small, with some static caravans, a camping field, with some teepees for hire, and the log cabins around a small lake. It felt so homely and cosy when we arrived. Very 'American'. It had everything you could possibly need. Very clean and comfortable. We found the fridge a little small, so I'd say don 't take a week's worth of food.
The hot tub was fantastic ! It 's true that people may see you - but no more than if you were in a swimming pool. What a treat. Though wear waterproof mozzie repellent if you are in it at dusk. And take some plastic cups with you ( because sensibly you can't take glass into the hot tub). The only other advice is to take some Raid as there were a lot of wasps ( in high summer ), something the owners are award of as each cabin has a wasp trap). You hire the hot tub separately - if is worth every penny.
A great part of the country, so near to lots of great locations. And lots of fab doggy walks!
We keep recommending it to our friends and we are definitely going back .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering Deluxe Log cabins and lodges with hot tubs (Optional at extra cost) Felmoor Park is set in 40 acres of Northumbrian woodland. Each home is furnished to a high standard for your comfort. Facilities on Felmoor Park include Bar, Cafe, Gym with Sauna and Steam Room. Outdoors Swim Spa and Hot Tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LateRooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Felmoor Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Felmoor Park Hotel Morpeth
- Felmoor Park Morpeth, UK - Northumberland