“Very Tasty”

Nadon Thai
Ranked #9 of 102 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Very Tasty”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This made a nice change from my usual Indian or Italian meal. I had Chicken Tom Yum soup to start. It was spicy and full of flavour. My friend had Thai fish cakes, which I have had in the past. They are delicious, and if you have not had Thai food before, are completely different to the British version of fish cakes (no potato mixed in).
My main meal was Crispy Duck Basil, a lovely stir fried dish with a multitude of flavours. It is listed as hot, but if you are used to hot curries it was not very hot. One piece of duck was a little fatty, but I'm not being over critical. as duck is fatty, and I would certainly visit again.
Overall, a very pleasant dining experience, with good, quick, efficient service.

• Visited July 2013

England, United Kingdom
“Superb place”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I've been to Nadon Thai many times in the past although it is 30 miles away from where I live, when Mitch (the fabulously nice Thai waiter) was the main waiter (unfortunately, he's moved to London). Brilliant place still, went there last week and although it has lost a bit of its appeal (to me anyway) it is still a special place in the North-East.

• Visited June 2013
“Nice and Tasty”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

The staff are very helpful and friendly. The food is very good and the selectionj is excellant. The lunchtime special is very good value, but portion size to price is not so good for the main menu.

Visited June 2013
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“Excellent restaurant & takeaway”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We have been getting occasional takeaway meals from here for a while now and we really love them! The food is perfectly seasoned and spiced, the best yellow curry I've ever had, delicious! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone for eating in or takeaway.

• Visited July 2013
Northumberland, United Kingdom
“Quality Food”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have never been a huge fan of Thai food but this restaurant has changed my view of Thai cuisine! My husband and I decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. We shared a mixed platter for a starter then I had the Pad See You Noodles with Prawns and egg fried rice and my husband had the Green Curry with Prawns and Jasmine Rice. All of the dishes were beautifully presented and so flavourful. The chef makes the dishes to your specification when it comes to how hot the dish is too which I found helpful. Even though there was a large birthday party in an adjoining section we didn't find it too noisy. The restaurant has limited seating so booking is essential. With drinks our total bill came to £46.65 for two.

• Visited June 2013