“Lovely day out - great value!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 28 things to do in Morpeth
Falun, Dalarnas Län, Sweden
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lovely day out - great value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

This farm must be the best one we've visited by so far. Well care taken animals, and so many different kinds of them, too - and good information about them so one could learn some new things! To feed the goats and the sheep was of course great fun. We had a really enjoyable day out here, and would certainly recommend a visit to this animal park for everyone! Excellent value!

1 Thank Anita H

Renfrew, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Family Day Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Took the kids here for a day out, had already been to an animal sanctuary which wasn't up to much. This place was excellent value for money and loads of different animals for the kids to feed. It also has a cafe which is good value for money. Definitely worth bringing the kids to visit and a play area which is an added bonus.

2 Thank Lorraine290
Leeds, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Yet another wonderful visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I visit the animal park every year with my 2 grandchildren and every time we come it gets better and better. Since my last visit there is a new tea room which is ideal to sit in while the kids play out in the lovely play area which now has 2 little play houses that my granddaughter loved.
The large variety of animals are well looked after and very friendly, my grandsons favourite was the baby Kangaroos (Parma Wallaby's) as he called them and my granddaughters was Buster the Raccoon who was so gentle when she gave him some of the popcorn (with a little help from me). With myself being in the animal welfare business, the upkeep and happiness of the animals is important to me and I can't fault the owners and volunteer staff on the work they are doing.
The owners and staff are very friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble for them.
The food in the tearooms is wonderful and the service excellent even on a busy day.
All in all we had another wonderful day and I look forward to next years visit were I hope to find out what the new building and enclosure will hold.
Please keep up the good work you are a jewel in the Northumberland countryside :-)

1 Thank Maxam A
Warkworth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“a lovely day out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

visited the animals on a lovely sunny day with our granddaughter 5 we bought popcorn and fed the animals we saw meerkats donkeys pigs goats and lots of chickens there were small animals in cages and a parrot that didn't like my hubby and banged on the window. the place was clean and well run with sanitizer for your hands as you went round and a place to wash at the end. there is a children's play area at the end and a small cafe a good day out

2 Thank Elizabeth B
england
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A good half day out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Took my wife and two of my grandchildren (aged 3 and nearly 1) yesterday. Friendly staff and lots of animals to see. We had taken the kids lunches which they had in the picnic area, while my wife and I purchased sandwiches and coffees, both we're good and reasonably priced. Spent over an hour and a half looking round all the animals, plenty to see. The eldest grandchild then spent around half an hour in the kids play area, mainly going in and out of the two miniature houses. All in all a most enjoyable visit.

1 Thank thewhitefamily24