“Still my favourite”
Review of Cafe des Amis

Cafe des Amis
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Morpeth
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Coffee shop serving breakfast, lunches and snacks. Home cooked food, scrummy scones and heavenly cakes. All weather conservatory/garden. Dogs welcome
Reviewed 5 June 2014

First place I thought of for lunch as I have been away for a while. Nothing has changed, just even better and busier! I had to wait for a table in the garden which was looking lovely and colourful. Still a lovely smiley welcome from all the staff. Even more cakes to choose from. This time my favourite was the chocolate orange cake. Still my favourite in Morpeth.

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

If you like your food to be fresh, tasty, reasonably priced and delivered to your table with a genuine smile. Then this is the place to be.

1  Thank DVAIDR
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Don't be put off by the frontage to this establishment, it extends well beyond front of house and also has a very comfy conservatory. Food is all locally sourced and cooked on the premises. Breakfasts are a must and if you love a good bacon buttie, this is for you. A friendly family atmosphere and good value for money.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I often visit this coffee shop when visiting Morpeth. The decor is French themed inside, but outside there is an absolutely fantastic covered garden/conservatory. The staff are very friendly with prompt service always with a smile. I always choose a sandwich, made with doorstop bread and bulging with filling. Then I have a slice of cake. Always so many to choose from I have to keep going back. Call in. It's the best!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Meet my daughter every week in Des Amis. Lovely cafe, excellent home cooked food and cakes. Friendly helpful Staff and absolutely yummy toasted sandwiches. Decor is very pretty and possibly nicest cafe all round in Morpeth. Margaret