“Great little place, great snacks”
Review of Cube

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cube
Ranked #29 of 105 Restaurants in Morpeth
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The Cube is a great little place to pop in for a snack or a light meal. The breakfasts are particularly good value and are cooked & served by a husband and wife team. Very friendly but can get busy at lunchtimes. Also offer a carry out service. Would definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank Dancin_homer

Reviewed 12 July 2014

A full English breakfast with tea or coffee for £4, in a spotless cafe served by the owners. Great range of smoothies too, this place is consistently good, and I give it my highest recommendation.

2  Thank trepe
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Smashing bacon & mushroom butty & a coffee. Happy staff. Happy customers in there too. My me time on my day off tar the schools run restores my thoughts.

1  Thank 101AJT
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Little cafe, only 4/5 tables so sometimes you have to wait or pop back. First visit but always seemed busy when I've passed before so popped in for breakfast with my Hubby. We had the breakfast bun with tea or coffee included in the price, which we considered really cheap. Was pleasantly surprised at the size of the "bun" & a large mug of tea. Good quality thick rasher of bacon & a decent brew! The tables & china were clean & we have no complaints ( we are really fussy about food & cleanliness!). The Staff cannot do enough to make sure you have what you want & that you enjoy what you have. We will be going back most definitely :-)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Im sorry to say there was a bad smell as I walked in and it did not look very clean. A shame for the olny place in Morpeth that specialise in smoothies :-(

9  Thank lisa m