“Delivery excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Morpeth, United Kingdom
“Delivery excellent”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

we order from saffron frequently and have always found the food to be lovely. Always hot when delivered and often arrives quickly. Would have got 5 stars but my only complaint is the naan breads, each time I have had them they have been a bit on the dry side. Other than that a very nice meal.

• Visited April 2014

Newcastle
“Delicious”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Just enjoyed a take away from here and it was delicious!! We ordered the meat tapas and there was plenty for the two of us! delivery a big bonus too! Service was fast and can't wait to try it again!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Millie68
morpeth
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

A last minute decision to go for a meal and even though it was close to closing time they accommodated us! Fantastic meal and superb service, they even ordered us a taxi!!! We often collect takeaways from here but this was a lovely sit in meal. The only negative I can say is the rice portion was small. But that's the only flaw in fab meal!! Hot and tasty :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank bertiebob
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Take away”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Absolutely horrendous service!!! Order was wrong and when phoned very unhelpful. Eventually agreed to send the correct order. When questioned over a main course of only having three king prawns, I was told as it was a special menu it was smaller. It did not mention this on the just-eat website. When replacement arrived a very nasty message was wrote on the bag not to order again!!! I paid the driver the extra £1 that I owed on the order and they even had the ordasitity to write free on the extra one king prawn they sent!!! I wouldn't want to order again and to receive in total four king prawns for a main meal is a disgrace. I know a lot of people in this area and will be telling them about this horrendous service.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kirshabeasy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just the same as always EXCELLENT ”
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

We visit Saffron most weeks and have done for a few years now . I can honestly say we have never had a bad meal and recommended a lot of people who have agreed with us The staff , the food and the atmosphere are great and I cannot see us changing restaurants .

1 Thank Ronald B