“what a treat”
Review of Ice Bar

Ice Bar
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Morpeth
Reviewed 8 April 2014

we have just returned from a weekend visiting friends in Morpeth
were we discovered the Ice Bar !! the best Ice Cream i have ever tasted the range of flavours was amazing too many to mention but not only was this an ice cream parlour but pop in for a coffee and a slice of home made cake try the amazing chocolate brownies and then try one of the special cocktails in the evening or a glass of wine and enjoy the hospitality of Michael and Alison the owners who make you feel so very welcome we will DEFFINATLY be back !!!

5  Thank chin01

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Had a lovely time here having hot chocolate, creme egg chocolate brownie and Jaffa cake ice cream. Wonderful, great owners and a bright and clean place to enjoy.

5  Thank susanrbrown1966
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I really enjoy going to the Ice Bar in Morpeth. You won't find better ice cream anywhere, with a wide range and some pretty great flavours to try. I would also recommend them for their coffee which was really nice and definitely one of the best lattés I've had in Morpeth.

5  Thank Peter A
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We popped in just for a coffee on a cold day last month whilst spending a week in Northumberland. The coffees came with a tiny little ice cream cone on the side which was a brilliant touch.
The staff were friendly and chatted with us, as we were asking places to go, etc. I have really serious allergies and they were really helpful with letting me know what was suitable for me (this isn't always as easy as it sounds trust me!).
We enjoyed it so much we had to go again before we went home and can't wait to pop back.

7  Thank digitalnative6
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Excellent place to take the kids! Loads of choice and fantastic flavours available! Either an Ice cream in a cone/pot or go for one of the spaghetti or ice bar bugs they are great! Nice cup of tea or coffee for mum and dad! Nice relaxing atmosphere and something for everyone young or old :-)

4  Thank Beza2002x