We were made to feel very welcome and thus relaxed for our three night stay. Any questions and requests were helpfully answered and good recommendations made for meals (Jeff booked one restaurant on our behalf) and for the boat trip to the Farne Islands. The room was very comfortable and had everything needed - plenty of coat hangers, iron and hairdryer and emergency kit meaning a forgotten toothbrush was not a crisis! Also lovely underfloor heating in the bathroom.
We enjoyed the 15 minute walk to the harbour so for us the location was good. We would certainly return and recommend St Cuthbert's to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland