A two night stay away from the children to recharge the batteries and It certainly did that. Visited lots of old haunts, this is one of our favourite places to visit. Returning to the luxury of St Cuthbert's was wonderful. A lovely place to stay, very relaxed with all the little extras you could want. Loved the lounge area and the rooms were very comfortable. Jeff was always on hand to have a chat or offer any advice needed. What a wonderful success story this place is and Jeff and Jill deserve all the plaudits for their attention to detail and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of VisitEngland 'Guest Accommodation of the Year 2014' - England's Best B&B! Come and see why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your St. Cuthbert's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Cuthbert`s House Hotel Seahouses
- St. Cuthbert's House Seahouses, Northumberland