other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front of Cottage
Large Kitchen/Diner
Lounge
Master Bedroom
Bedroom 2 (1 double and 1 single) (seaview)
Front of cottage
3rd Bedroom (single bed/sea view)
Sea View from Bedroom 2/3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jackietea
“Unhelpful owner/blackmail”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Cottage perfectly situated and well equipped. Unfortunately I left my coat behind. Contacted owner to ask if found received curt response then various claims for "damages" and additional cleaning costs which were unfounded and unsubstantiated. Changing her terms and conditions to suit and didn't accept that we had done as asked initially by putting rubbish out leaving kitchen tidy and stripping beds.Initially agreed to return but once I disagreed with her claims for additional costs she's Refusing to return my coat despite me paying £10 postage costs.
My son included this subject discussion in his review and she's now trying to blackmail us to remove it by not giving me my coat back

Management Response
16 Apr 2018
This client left the cottage in a disgraceful condition.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing