This is a great little pub to stay in if you want to walk or cycle around Kielder Water. The food was excellent. We booked in for bed and breakfast and they automatically reserve you a table to eat in the evening if you wish. e ate there both evenings, food was excellent. Staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 16th-century country inn has exposed stone walls, original beams, low ceilings and open fires. Run by the Kershaws since 1985, the inn was originally a farmhouse and has been refurbished to a very high standard. Using only the finest and freshest locally sourced produce and ingredients some of the house specialties to savour are simply cooked fresh fish, game and mushroom pie and slow roasted Northumbrian lamb. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and LateRooms so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pheasant Hotel Stannersburn
- The Pheasant Inn Stannersburn, Northumberland