On behalf of my husband and I (always wanted to say that)
we married at Ye Olde Bell
Last year on 24 November.
We had 180 guests at the wedding and the hotel couldn't do enough for us.
So obviously, on our 1st anniversary on Sunday 24 Nov we booked for Sunday lunch in the 1650 restaurant. Kate and Billy, hotel and restaurant managers had dressed the window sill where we were eating, with a lovely big red heart and candles and even an anniversary card. We were so touched. The forod was excellent as usual and all the staff are always very courteous. May I say in particular young Ashley and Robin are a credit to Kate and Billy. They all, always make us feel like a big family no matter how busy they are. Thank you once again to all of you x Cheryl and Grenville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17th century hotel now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star + Rosette plus a brand new bespoke Spa in 2017. Sheer luxury with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers and more. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Creative Rosette dining in Restaurant Bar 1650 plus traditional classics with contemporary twist in lively St Leger Bistro. Hotel Gym plus Spa with indoor/outdoor vitality pool, 10 thermal experiences including unique ‘Snowstorm’ plus beauty treatment rooms and hair salon. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Chatsworth, Doncaster & Southwell Races nearby. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail & close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire