Stayed here for just a night, bar and food were excellent, recommend the steak and ale pie. Room was clean and tidy, bit warm on the top floor but managed a great nights sleep. Staff were very welcoming, made the whole experience very satisfying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 17Th century hotel now passionately restored throughout by local owners to AA 4-Star + Rosette and combining history with contemporary style. Sheer luxury everywhere with rich fabrics, chandeliers, antiques and period features. Individually styled bedrooms and stunning suites, all with flatscreen TVs and contemporary bathrooms with walk-in power showers. Lounges with real log fires in winter and smart Garden Terrace Bar for summer drinks and dining al fresco. Trendy Restaurant Bar 1650 and rich ambient St Leger Bistro-by-the-Bar with extensive menu inc creative Rosette dishes plus traditional classics. Hotel Fitness Centre and hair and beauty treatment salons - brand new state-of-the-art Luxury Spa opens Spring 2017. Just off the A1 and on the border of Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and Yorkshire - ideal for Sherwood Forest, Lincoln Cathedral, Nottingham Castle, Chatsworth House and Doncaster and Southwell Races. Just 5 minutes from Retford Mainline Rail Station and close to Robin Hood & East Midlands Airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel And Restaurant
- Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Restaurant Barnby Moor, Nottinghamshire