Hampton Inn Columbus South
Comfort Inn(Grove City)
US$99
US$97
Priceline
Travelodge Grove City / So. Columbus(Grove City)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$89
US$129
US$119
US$131
US$127
Priceline
WoodSpring Suites Columbus Urbancrest(Grove City)(Great Value!)
US$100
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
All reviewscomplimentary breakfast isgreat hotelplenty of parkingwould stay here againhotel staffroom was cleanother hotels in the areashopping and restaurantsclose to downtownking bedbusiness tripeasy accessstaff was very friendlyfirst floorthe breakfast areapool and hot tubup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I almost skipped this Hampton Inn because the parking lot was closed for resurfacing. Now I'm glad I stopped there. Not only had they arranged parking in neighboring businesses that was as close as regular parking, they discounted the stay because of the "inconvenience". In terms of service I would say that Hampton Inn is always excellent, but the quality of the service and room at this located was outstanding.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 14 August 2013

room was very nice, service was good as well as breakfast. was confused on appearance of hallways? couldn't figure out if hotel was being remodeled? we knew the parking lot was.we liked the rm. bed was comfortable. food was good. pool water was cold. hot tub(hot) but felt good.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

This was a great hotel! The front desk staff was welcoming and courteous. The newly renovated room was very nice. The only problem we encountered were the mileage estimates on the website. We chose this property because it was supposedly 15 miles from the Columbus Zoo. In actuality, it was 25 miles!! I would have chosen a different hotel if I had known this.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I often stay at the Hampton when visiting family in Grove City just south of Columbus, OH. The staff is friendly and they are beginning to recognize me when I enter the Lobby. The rooms are great there and the guests are always courteous even when they happen to be softball players who are there for the annual tournament. Plenty of shopping and close to the family. It's a great place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank robert k
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stopped at Hotel after 12 hours of driving from Allentown, PA with 3 kids. Luggage cart had a flat tire. Assigned a room on 2nd Floor, but elevator was inoperable due to renovation. Lots up luggage to carry up the stairs. Carpets and ceiling tiles were ripped up and construction dust was everywhere outside the room. No lights in pool and bathrooms were torn up.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnColsSouth, General Manager at Hampton Inn Columbus South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Kim K.

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience during your stay. I sincerely apologize regarding some of the construction we are going though including the elevator was not working during your stay. I very much can empathize with your discomfort and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Monalisa Cassell / General Manager