“No fuss, no frills, but it works.”

Days Inn Grove City Columbus South
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“No fuss, no frills, but it works.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I didn't check out the hotel's reviews before staying so I'm shocked when viewing them now. This area is nice - busy and hard to navigate, but very new-looking and seems safe. This hotel reflects that. I didn't expect a fridge and coffeemaker. It should be expected in any room IMO, but with prices going up and quality going down on everything these days, it was refreshing. Exterior was older-looking but not shabby. No criminal element in or around hotel. I expected Columbus to be an urban nightmare just from what I know about Ohio's decline. I had a quick, but nice stay in Columbus to compliment my trip!

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Terry C
Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hello Miss Terry C.,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your stay in our hotel. I am pleased to know that you were comfortable during your stay, thank you for taking note of our effort to maintain a clean, peaceful place to offer our guests. I hope you will come stay with us again on your next visit to Columbus.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had to stay in this hotel, as plans were last minute and it was the only thing available, for the rock on the range festival. My experience was poor. The hotel has a weird smell in the corridors and rooms. Towels had yellow stains on them. The bed was ok. I would most certainly not stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Andy0440, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Grove City Columbus South, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Hello zsattar,

It is disappointing to know that you faced an unpleasant experience during your recent stay with us. I will accelerate your comments for evaluation, trust that our management will look into the matter and address accordingly. Your satisfaction is important to us for giving us your business. Allow us to provide you better service in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Grove City hotels

Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#9 of 17 in Grove City
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Grove City

Been to Days Inn Grove City Columbus South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Grove City Columbus South

Property: Days Inn Grove City Columbus South
Address: 1849 Stringtown Rd, I-71 Exit 100, Grove City, OH 43123-3956
Region: United States > Ohio > Grove City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Grove City
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Grove City Columbus South 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Grove City Columbus South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Grove City Columbus South Ohio