Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewscooked to order breakfastfire pitnice hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffroom was cleanlobby areastaff was friendlyi highly recommend this hotelthe entire staffgreat place to staybusiness tripone night stayeasy accesshot tubdefinitely stay here againexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I was very disappointed in my recent two day stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, Grove City, OH. Normally, my stays at Hiltons are very nice. This hotel was not the quality I expected from Hilton. The main problem was the room had a very strong musty odor. I cannot understand why staff did not recognize this odor, and fix it before the room was ever occupied. Because of that odor, all of our clothes and cloth suitcases had to be cleaned and aired out. We needed this room because my wife needed a roll in shower, and this was the only one available. I notified the front desk and nothing was done. Staff was courteous, but not helpful. The mattresses were also very hard and unpleasant to sleep on. By morning both of our backs were hurting. Our room was not cleaned either of the two days we were there. I even called housekeeping and told them when we would be leaving each day. A minor issue was the room clock. It was difficult to see and hard to operate. Because of those problems we checked out one day early and stayed at another hotel in the area. A complimentary note, we had breakfast there for two mornings and the food was exceptional. Overall, our stay was very unpleasant and I would not stay there again, or recommend this hotel to my friends, our business associates.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Thank Donald L. H
David L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Grove City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We’re very sorry that your experience at our property was not up to our usual high standards and we apologize for all the inconvenience you experienced. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to the Grove City area.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stay here every two weeks and each time the entire staff is A++++++ I would highly recommend this hotel for your stay and the food from the kitchen is great as well. The rooms are always well cleaned and ready onetime. Checkout is quick and easy and the proximity to downtown Columbus makes for a easy commute.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael C

Dear Michael,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing such a positive review! We work hard to provide our guests with great experiences, so we are pleased to hear your very positive comments about our staff, our restaurant, and our guest rooms. Thank you again for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Columbus area.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Hilton Garden Inn Grove City, OH should be their training base for all operations. The hotel is spotless, their breakfast selection is superb, and their is staff exceeds all expectations. Thanks for a top notch hotel experience.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Howard Z

Dear Howard,

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your compliments about our excellent staff and our delicious cooked-to-order breakfast. It's truly a pleasure to have you as our guest. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to make your stays even more enjoyable.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I am staying here a week per month and the place has been renovated, new staff introduced and they are really making a great effort to provide great service. I did not like the new soap and the next day i had three different kinds of soap in my bath room! Wow! Not a full fledged hotel but best in its range in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Better take a room facing the parking lot because the rear side is right against the neighboring hotel...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to talk about your experience at our hotel! We are very pleased to have you as one of our guests. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even more enjoyable. Thank you for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you again soon!

614.539.8944

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My family and I booked two rooms at this motel for three days because my son's family was packing to move across country and we needed a place to stay since everything was in boxes. The experience was great from the first night we checked in until we checked out. Motel staff was courteous, cheerful, helpful and efficient. Room was very clean and amenities were very nice, from the Keurig coffee maker to the clean beds and linens. The lobby is beautiful, with 24 hour coffee, tea, and water with lemons/limes and cookies and scones. Breakfast, although not complimentary, was wonderful. We saw several families enjoying the beautiful lobby and patio and my grandson took advantage of the indoor pool. Only negative was that there are no exhaust fans in bathroom, which makes it difficult to dry your hair in steamy room.

Room Tip: We were on second floor near elevator, but never heard it. No disturbances at all.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gail B

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed eating our delicious cooked-to-order breakfast in our restaurant and interacting with our staff members. We appreciate your compliments about our lobby and our clean guest rooms. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon!

614.539.8944