“Delicious BBQ - Can't be beat.”
Review of City Barbeque

City Barbeque
Ranked #6 of 119 Restaurants in Grove City
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Our award-winning barbeque is made with only the highest quality meats and served with our signature sauces on the side. Huge smokers are loaded daily to guarantee the very best hickory smoked, juicy, tender meat anywhere. So if an authentic barbeque experience is what you're after, look no further. Small groups of folks like us still believe in honoring quality, generations of tradition and true service. We proudly dedicate our lives to the pursuit of barbeque and happiness (yes, in that order)!
Grove City, Ohio, United States
“Delicious BBQ - Can't be beat.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My husband and I love barbeque! City BBQ prices are right in line with their huge portion sizes (leftovers, always) and we have never had a bad meal here. This is some of the best BBQ I have ever had! The meat is moist and good even without sauce (try the turkey too, it's awesome). Their potato salad is delicious too!

• Visited March 2014

Crestline, Ohio
“Huge portion sizes!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband ordered chicken and ribs. He thought it was a little overcooked. But, I had the North Carolina pork sandwich (forget the exact name). It had coleslaw on it. It was wonderful! I was so full I could not eat everything. The fries were amazing, as was my husband's baked beans and potato salad. My green beans were a bit on the soggy side. Warning, if you get the sandwich, you'll need a fork. The bun does get soggy.

This is also a restaurant where you order at a register, wait for your food, and pay. You aren't waited on here. This didn't bother me, but it could be a problem for others.

It was nice and quiet and we had a wonderful meal. We were visiting family in Grove City and just randomly stopped on the way home. We will most def. be stopping there again.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Shelley94
Columbus, Ohio
“Love this place”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I just love the food here great grilled chicken,Ribs,BBQ the Mac and cheese is awsome I can't say enough about the food here.Its very casual.

Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Always Great!”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Visit Grove City and don't miss a trip to City Barbecue. How I compare others. A great Barbecue restaurant with a wonderful down home atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013