“Wow! These are amazing”
Review of Jolly Pirate Donuts - CLOSED

Jolly Pirate Donuts
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I wrote about Jolly Pirate a while ago, but I must say it has become our "go to" donut shop! Friends take boxes home after visiting! Go for the "klunkers" (sometimes called "globs"). They're doughy, sweet, rich and delicious! A few other recommendations: The toasted coconut, the dunkin' stix, peanut bowties with chocolate or maple, and their famous long johns.
I just visited the "world famous" Voodoo donuts in Portland... I'll take Jolly Pirate donuts over Voodoo any day! They're not fancy or trendy, just amazing!

There are newer reviews for Jolly Pirate Donuts

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Just goes to show you if it’s not broken - don't fix it.... No matter what I go in to get, Brownies, Cream horns, Fancy donuts, or just a box full of donuts and a coffee I get the best value... Prices are so reasonable and it’s not a chain so service and quality is important to their success.
Everything is fresh and tasty. The service is amazing and the quality of food is exceptional. You can tell that in Grove City… the Jolly pirate bakers focus on quality the way it’s always been.
Let’s work together to keep a local favorite alive and viable by stopping here 1st for your doughnuts.
I love this place!

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

The donuts were extremely fresh and tasted amazing. The price was very reasonable and the service was amazing.

Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This place reminds me of my childhood. This was one of the original donut places, and sadly only a few remain.
I've never had a bad donut from Jolly Pirates, but my favorites are the bowties....a classic fancy!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

We come here once in a while just to get a few donuts and they are always so good. The service lacks a bit, but since we always just take our donuts to go we haven't had to deal with it too much. All in all, delicious.