“QUICK STOP AND VISIT”

Forest Table Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 18 Restaurants in Edwinstowe
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Not well signposted well. Cheap access (£3 a car), once I located the main entrance it looked closed, entered via side entrance area looked clean but very dated. Choice of food wasn't great had tea and cake then left.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Hazel and her lovely team did a fantastic job with our wedding. They were amazing, couldn't do enough for us! I was a do it myself bride so had no one to set up the venue for me but all the staff did an amazing job and made it look absolutely perfect. They took all the stress out of the day and from the very beginning they made us feel relaxed about everything. The food was absolutely beautiful and everybody commented on how good it all was. Thank you all so much. Love Mr & Mrs Entwistle xx

1  Thank Footprints523120
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is one place you can enjoy a good walk with your dog if the weather turns coffee can be taken under cover scores a 10 with me

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner celebrated our wedding on the 27 July 20 17.
At the Dorset table Edwinstowe.
Everything was absolutely superb from the fist day meeting hazel and team.
To the big day.
Very good food and friendly staff that made the day go fantastically.
10 out of 10.

2  Thank scott e
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

After our self designed wedding celebration in the woods, Hazel and her team laid on a hog roast and buffet for our friends a family. Everyone enjoyed the food and staff were friendly and helpful. The place is quaint, not trendy but guests also tell me the breakfast there is great.

1  Thank Debra E