All reviews a great stay little touches artisan food homemade jams home from home room was spacious nottinghamshire comfort parcs
Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here on a business trip, a great B&B with luxury rooms and great detail such as quality coffee, handmade chocolates in your room on arrival, everything thought of and the most amazing breakfast, with fantastic local produce.
I have already been back to stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

What an absolute gem!!! Found this by chance on google maps. Lovely room, fabulous breakfast, lovely house that is warm, welcoming and what a wonderful host. A big plus for us was the storage for our bikes.
Thank you for a wonderful couple of nights

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liane S, Owner at Sunnyside View, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

It was lovely to have you,I hope your husband enjoyed his birthday and has recovered from the bike ride!I would love to see you again,Liane.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at sunnyside view and we were not disappointed with our stay. The room we had was a twin and was cosy along with the decor. Breakfast menu available with a nice selection to choose from. Great location to explore the area with open countryside. Would stay again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Lovely B&B close to Sherwood Forest attractions; recently done up to a beautiful standard. Liane is very welcoming and a super host: she even gave me some of her own makeup when I realised I'd forgotten mine and was heading to a party. She also did a lot of work to make our room allergen-free when we asked. The breakfast in her warm homey kitchen diner was wonderful. The whole thing was top notch for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Liane S, Owner at Sunnyside View, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Thankyou for your lovely review I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and everything was as you expected,it would be lovely to see you again.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stayed here a bday treat for my hubby's bday as we went to an event on the doorstep. The B&B is ideally located, clean, there is ample parking, rooms were lovely, we received a lovely warm welcome, a wicked breakfast and a fantastic stay. What can I say the owner and her boyfriend were just genuinely lovely people who wanted to look after you and nothing was too much trouble. Will definitely visit again. All I can say is thanks for having us!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future,we really appreciate everyone taking the time to write a review.