All reviews a lovely stay home from home room was spacious comfort parcs
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

From the moment I got into Laine's home I was made to feel very welcome, like one of the family.
The room was spacious, light, clean and had every comfort you could desire.
Unfortunately I was ill & could not go down for breakfast (although Laine offered to bring me refreshments to the room).
I would not hesitate to recommend this lovely B n B.
Also has 4 lovely pooches, Jamie, Frankie, Poppy & Lily, that have a very warm welcome but are kept out of the way, unless like me, & asked to meet them. Well done for such a lovely stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pracata
Reviewed 23 August 2017

I stayed with my two young sons for 5 nights and to say that our visit couldn't have been more perfect is an under statement. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left Liane did everything possible to make sure our stay was amazing. We fell in love with pretty much everything at Sunnyside View, the village of Edwinstowe and Nottinghamshire and can't wait to pop back in the future. Sunnyside View is amazing, clean, gorgeous décor, comfortable. Liane was the perfect host and without doubt her food is to die for!! All of the little touches and attention to detail most certainly didn't go unnoticed and were 100% appreciated by all three of us.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Liane S, Owner at Sunnyside View, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thankyou for your lovely review,it is really appreciated.It was an absolute pleasure to host you and your sons and you will always be welcome at Sunnyside,Liane.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

My son and I are from London, had to find a place to stay on the 23rd May so that we could get to a nearby golf tournament on time , starting early next morning. Struck lucky staying here, all positive comments already written are absolutely true. Amazingly comfy bed and quiet location, got a good nights sleep which ranks high in my opinion. Liane , the owner, was very helpful - recommending local places to eat and giving us directions, which is always welcome when you are brand new to an area, and she made us feel very welcome. Great service and attention to detail were the highlights ( the choice of breakfasts was astounding ), and if you want to stay somewhere special and be looked after this is the place !

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Liane S, Owner at Sunnyside View, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

It was a pleasure to host you and your son and congratulations on him winning his tournament,I shall be asking for his autograph in a couple of years!,thankyou for taking the time to share your experience,Liane.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were visiting for a wedding at Hazel Gap Barn & found Sunnyside View on google. What a find! Liane was so helpful from start to finish and made our stay a real treat. From the locally made chocolates in the room to the delicious breakfast and tips on where to explore, I've never stayed in such a lovely b&b environment! Liane and her partner were lovely to chat to after breakfast and Liane even came to our rescue after issues with a taxi back to Mansfield - an absolute lifesaver and so so generous. We can't wait to come back for another visit.

Room Tip: Amazing hypnos bed in the largest room and views of the garden
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Liane S, Owner at Sunnyside View, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and we managed to get you to the station on time!.It would be lovely to see you again,I'm sure the dogs would too!,Thankyou for taking the time to leave a review,Liane.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Stayed at Sunnyside this weekend and cannot fault it...nice attention to detail, clean room and fabulous breakfast. Liane the owner couldn't have been more helpful and took time to make sure everything was perfect and catered especially well for my very fussy food requirements due to being poorly! Comfortable room, parking, great breakfasts and someone who cares about how your stay is-pretty perfect for me and I'm already booked again for next year! :)

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Thankyou for your review,I do hope you are feeling better and we look forward to seeing you next year,Liane.