“Comfortable Haven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Langar
Little Langar Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Langar B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Absolute gem of a place and so reasonable considering there isn't much else in the area. The owner (Cherry) couldn't possibly be any nicer or more accommodating. The rooms are clean, nicely decorated and comfortable, and it is nice and quiet for a great nights sleep. Will definitely stay here again next time i'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lainey004

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Thanks to the lovely owner , for hosting us for a night two Canadian couples stayed above the garage. Everything had been thought about. Continental was tasty..... with my experience I endorse this quaint family home as a good choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CPAIR1967
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I came across 'The Little Langar Lodge' by chance, and what a stroke of good fortune it was! At short notice Cherry was more than able to accommodate me and at a price which I found to be really worth the stay! I don't know why I am writing this review.... it means that others will be able to use this 'Hidden Gem' of a B&B! Again ,many thanks Cherry for all you did for me ,plus that one extra unforeseen day of stay!! Pete P.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank 1962sulaco
Reviewed 13 August 2012

Ok, let set the scenery: I'm a guest house manager myself, well rated on trip advisor: First Guest house in North Hykeham, second in the whole Lincoln and... I've been massively impressed!
I had a very pleasant greeting with Cherry and we've climbed a metallic staircase at the end of her close court yard. You access the room by a massive French door: It's not a bedroom it's a stadium! You have a good bed, a wooden ward robe, an armchair, a couch, a table and bench for 4, a chest of drawer, two bedside cabinets, another small chest of drawers for the flat screen TV and you can dance in the middle of that without banging in anything. The room is right under the roof and the high of it is impressive. Claustrophobic welcome.
Two steps lead you to the breakfast desk which has a microwave, a Kettle, a toaster, a generous choice of preserve, a massive quantity of coffee, teas, sugar, Ovomaltine, ect... I could have devoured a whole bread loaf, a pack of 8 crumpets and a pack of 4 croissants, an impressive choice of individually packed cereals... In the fridge a full bowl of butter portions or Flora, yogurts, milk. Plates, mugs are nicely displayed in a "vaisselier" and I might have forgotten a thing or two. This is a common zone with another bedroom (which I could have chosen as well) that made this place for two couples with or without children an obvious choice. There is a massive bathroom with a super large (110x80) shower tray in a serious enclosure. The whole thing well decorated and well tiled. One detail only: The TV signal could be better but the price I paid for this palace was ridiculously cheap. Note that right across the road is Langar skydive centre (the object of my main visit there) So I'll definitely be back to appreciate the sport and this exceptional accommodation!!!!!

Room Tip: ideal for skydivers that want to share a five stars facility at the price of a tip!!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank eaglesguesthouse
Reviewed 17 July 2012

I stayed here with family for a special celebration. The rooms were spacious, clean, cosy and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was provided - everything we needed. We all enjoyed our stay and would come back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lumpyc
Reviewed 30 August 2009

We visited friends in the area, and stayed one night, the letting rooms are entirely private from the main house, own access via an outside staircase and balcony, (overlooking open farmland). The rooms are spotlessly clean, and very comfortable.

There is no cooked breakfast, and therefore no set time for breakfast, we appreciated the fexibility that gave us. Breakfast is continental, with everything, cereals, yoghurts, fruit, tea coffee etc left for you, there is a fridge, and microwave, if you want to take in something to have hot.

There is also internet access.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred892

Been to Little Langar Lodge? Share your experiences!