“Excellent, just Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a very lovely meal, I had been here before with a group, but this time went with my wife. The food was delicious, the variety was good and excellent value, we even tried the house bottle of white wine which was nice. The service was 1st class and we were well looked after and the atmosphere was great, we will definitely be going back again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

Had a lovely meal last night. Been before on a work night out, then last night just me and partner. Staff seemed concerned there was something wrong as we didn't finish but portions were so generous we just struggled to finish it all :) great value and delicious meals. Lovely atmosphere even when quiet. Would reccomend to anyone.

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

us and our daughter went here on a groupon deal and the food was all excellent. Very authentic taste, some of the best italian I've ever had.

We want early on a Tuesday night so can't say how busy it gets but I will Def go again. My daughters meal was paid for and for £5 she has a drink, a massive pizza and a great big piece of fudge cake.

The normal value looked excellent too.

2  Thank gazlotre
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

After looking on trip advisor we were not sure what to expect, but I can recommend a visit the food was delicious and the service was excellent, Rebecca our waitress was lovely, it was really busy with a lovely atmosphere, we are looking forward to our return visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Good deal for a two course meal for two for £12.

Couldn't fault the starter or main, even comparing it to a disastrous pizza express meal I had had the previous week.

I would like to see some baked pasta dishes on the menu please :)
Will be trying again.