“Mansfield Manor hotel”

and 1 more site!
Mansfield Manor Hotel
Ranked #3 of 14 Mansfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We have stayed there twice only one night each time I take my hat off for all the hard work the owners are put in to this hotel If people only New What They Have Had To go through To put this Hotel on its Feet they would under stand why there are things to be put wright we found the hotel to be very good friendly staff made welcome to me that's goes a long way we wish the owners the best of luck they have a wonderful hotel

Mrs Elaine west Mr Dennis West GRIMSBY

Room Tip: Room 11 or 7 bough rooms large
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul A, Guest Relations Manager at Mansfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Sir and Marm

I would first like to thank you for staying at Mansfield Manor Hotel.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, your feedback is important to us, it is how we are able to develop upon our striving service and impeccably high standards. Though knowing your feedback, it helps us to know how our guests feel, this enables us to make any changes or developments that may be needed to enhance the overall guest experience. The Directors would like to thank you for your positive and welcoming words.

The whole team look forward to seeing you both soon in the near future, I very much hope that you had a safe and enjoyable journey home.

With my warmest regards.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is the first time we have ever stayed in a hotel in the park and it was fabulous.Our room overlooked the park which is beautifully kept, and was of a very high standard, especially the bathroom which was very modern. The breakfast was very good and nothing seemed too much trouble.The staff couldn't have been friendlier and more helpful. They even arranged our taxi to and from Sherwood Forest. When we left we were given a personal send off which added that little extra to our experience. We will definitely be staying here in the future but hopefully for longer than just one night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Paul A, Guest Relations Manager at Mansfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hi Carole

It was wonderful having you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we are all so pleased that you enjoyed your experience.

I will pass on your comments to the Food and Beverage staff, who I am sure will be very grateful for your great feedback.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you come to check in, See you very soon.

With my heart felt regards.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

What an amazing day from start to finish. From arriving on Friday night to leaving on Sunday morning everything was just perfect. All the staff are very friendly and helpful and cannot do enough for you. Our wedding went very smoothly and everything went to plan. Our guests enjoyed the whole day and commented on how nice the food was. The rooms are comfortable and warm. The park is well looked after and great for photo's. I would 100% recommend this hotel for any occasion, you will be well looked after.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hi Becky

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we are pleased that you have a fabulous day with us.

We look forward to you both again soon.

On behalf of the team... Daniel

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Mansfield Manor Hotel is a work in progress. That said, my travelling companion and I received a very warm welcome. Our room was a little basic but very comfortable nonetheless. The bar is reasonably priced and the bar staff were very pleasant. One of the owners chatted with us and explained that they hadn't long taken over the hotel and were working hard to get it back to its former glory. Breakfast was very good but I feel could be better organised to help both the clients and the owners enjoy a more organised experience. For example, a table with jugs of juice, milk and cereals for people to help themselves instead of delivering a jug of these to individual tables. Would like to stay here again because I believe that the owners are working hard and I would like to enjoy the outside seating on a hot summer day.

Room Tip: If there is a function on e.g. a wedding, request a room away from the bar area.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TAS549

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a review. Your thoughts and feedback are important to us here at Mansfield Manor, it is how we are able to develop up on our service and maintain the highest possible standards.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Regards

Reviewed 27 May 2014

we went to mansfield on saturday to a different hotel which i must say was appalling we called in to the manor to see if they had a room as we had travelled from grimsby in lincolnshire they had a wedding so were fully booked .i must say the staff were very helpful and daniel the manager who was very busy with the wedding went out of his way to help us by ringing round other hotels to get us a room after a lot of phone calls he managed to get us in the derbyshire at a very good rate i would like to thank him for his help without it we would of had to go home he saved the day .when you find people that go out of there to help some one who just walked in to there hotel says alot about the staff and the hotel and i would in future stay there its beautiful and the scenery out side is stunning thankyou daniel and staff for your help

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol Heafield S

Dear Carol,

Thank you so much for your lovely review, I hope that The Derbyshire was okay for you, I do very much hope the next time you are coming to the area, you will call and book a room with us it will be wonderful to see you. The whole team here thank you for your very kind words and I am just pleased that your trip was a success, Giving guests 100% guest satisfaction is what I strive to give. I do look forwards to seeing you both soon.

With my Kindest Regards,

And on behalf of the team...

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We only wanted a bed for the night and this was just what it was. Rather strange we were phoned to ask what time we were arriving (yes fine) then asked twice what time we wanted breakfast and then twice what time we'd be back after going out (yikes - Mum??) realised we were running late after the gig at the theatre and legged it back to the hotel in case we were locked out!

the room was basic, but bland and zipped twins so ridge in the middle.

Breakfast hot and tasty - poor waitress was literally run off her feet

Good value though for £67

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review at Mansfield Manor, I am sincerely apologetic to you if my attentiveness came across as slightly overwhelming, that was not my intention. We all strive to give the best possible service at the highest standards. Please do come and stay with us again in the future if you are in the area.

With my warmest regards.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Mansfield Manor Hotel hosted a Wine Tasting evening yesterday 16 May 2014 and I stayed overnight. I have to say that the event, staff and the room were absolutely superb. A friend said 'it is Mansfield's best kept secret' and that is so true, I certainly did not know how fantastic a venue it is. I have to say from my very first contact with Dan, when booking a ticket for the event, I could tell that customer service was going to be excellent, he couldn't have been more helpful. All the staff were extremely customer service oriented, nothing was too much trouble for them and to me that is really important. The whole wine tasting experience and delivery was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed by all those attending. The room I stayed in was fabulous, the views breathtaking in fact the most tasteful room I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. All in all the whole experience was 5 *, exemplary and perfect in every way. I can unreservedly recommend Mansfield Manor and I look forward to visiting again. :) Thanks Michelle

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Michelleturt131313
Paul A, Public Relations Manager at Mansfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Hi Michelle

Thank you very much for your kind words, We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed the events and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Regards

Daniel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mansfield
Travelodge Mansfield Hotel
#1 of 1 in Annesley
The Forest Lodge Hotel
The Forest Lodge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Edwinstowe

Been to Mansfield Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!