“Amazing food! And I'm fussy”

Chand Indian Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 166 Restaurants in Mansfield
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing food! And I'm fussy”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Never thought I'd like Indian food as I don't like sauce, but after coming here and trying the tandoori mixed grill .. Great selection of tastey meats marinated but no sauce .. It's one of my favourite meals now, good service, good food, reasonable pricing

Cant fault it at all

9 Thank Shinjitso

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Chand is one of my favourite indian restaurant, when i visit my family i make sure i treat my family at chand restaurant. Highly Recommend!

• Visited March 2014
8 Thank Stevensons007
mansfield
“Amazing Food.......”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This review is so long overdue......... my husband and i have been to this restaurant many many times and always have fantastic and amazing food. The service is excellent and the staff are so attentive (sometimes too attentive). The menu has lots to chose from and i would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Thank you Chand :)

• Visited February 2014
7 Thank MinnieMansfield
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“very poor service - this time”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The first time we visited, last year, was very good. Great food & attentive service.
However, this January, we recommended to friends, booked and travelled 20 miles to visit.
Very busy downstairs and despite pre booking we were sent upstairs where it was cold and draughty. Ordered drinks, which arrived 20 minutes later, after the starter!
Main course was reasonable although not as hot as it should be and the waiter was very stressed.
This came across in his manner, strange comments about staffing and clumsiness on the table -spilling things!
Despite highlighting our disatisfaction to management, no discount offered, merely a free drink as we were leaving.
A hopelessly inadequate response to this customers' grievance, displaying arrogance and probably greed!
Needless to say, we won't be going back; word of mouth is very powerful and hopefully no-one we know will either.

• Visited January 2014
22 Thank Ivan H
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“Best in Town”
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Service here is very friendly and very attentive. I love the food, its my favourite Indian restaurant anywhere in the country. They have a great room upstairs that we sometimes book for work functions too. I am a very fussy eater and not very easy to please as I'm vegetarian but i love it so it must be good. Thank You :)

• Visited December 2013