“Chand Indian Restaraunt”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Notts
“Chand Indian Restaraunt”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

On Monday,my wife and I decided to go out for an Indian meal in Mansfield and settled on the Chand as it was the only Indian retaraunt in Mansfield we had never visited before. I read the reviews and thought we give it a try..
In a nutshell, it was the nicest, tastiest Indian food we have ever had anywhere. As it was a Monday evening, the restarunt was quiet which being in our golden years, suited us well. Both food and service were immpecable and based on our experience, would highly recommend.
To those reviewers who had a less pleasant experience, I would say give it another try and, go on a quieter night. Wewill definitely be going again!!

• Visited April 2014
9 Thank Supersel

Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Amazing food! And I'm fussy”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Never thought I'd like Indian food as I don't like sauce, but after coming here and trying the tandoori mixed grill .. Great selection of tastey meats marinated but no sauce .. It's one of my favourite meals now, good service, good food, reasonable pricing

Cant fault it at all

9 Thank Shinjitso
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Chand is one of my favourite indian restaurant, when i visit my family i make sure i treat my family at chand restaurant. Highly Recommend!

• Visited March 2014
8 Thank Stevensons007
mansfield
“Amazing Food.......”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This review is so long overdue......... my husband and i have been to this restaurant many many times and always have fantastic and amazing food. The service is excellent and the staff are so attentive (sometimes too attentive). The menu has lots to chose from and i would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone. Thank you Chand :)

• Visited February 2014
7 Thank MinnieMansfield
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“very poor service - this time”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The first time we visited, last year, was very good. Great food & attentive service.
However, this January, we recommended to friends, booked and travelled 20 miles to visit.
Very busy downstairs and despite pre booking we were sent upstairs where it was cold and draughty. Ordered drinks, which arrived 20 minutes later, after the starter!
Main course was reasonable although not as hot as it should be and the waiter was very stressed.
This came across in his manner, strange comments about staffing and clumsiness on the table -spilling things!
Despite highlighting our disatisfaction to management, no discount offered, merely a free drink as we were leaving.
A hopelessly inadequate response to this customers' grievance, displaying arrogance and probably greed!
Needless to say, we won't be going back; word of mouth is very powerful and hopefully no-one we know will either.

• Visited January 2014