Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
£35
All reviews modern facilities adjoining restaurant beefeater restaurant accessible room a great stay meal deal coffee machine reception area good nights sleep great hotel rad katie beafeater comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2024

Very quiet rooms and nice big bathroom. Clean and pleasant. Wish I could open the bedroom windows though! Free parking is much appreciated. Not an easy walk to the train station, but there is a nice route by the canal if you can find it on a map.

Reviewed 12 February 2024

Upon arrival, no staff present so had to use the clunky unresponsive computer check in system. Hotel was clean and presentable. Had two awful nights sleep as ceiling air circulation fan was very noisy and no way to turn off. Eventually I had to stand on a chair, remove a ceiling panel and find power supply to isolate this noisy piece of equipment as this was only way to remedy the situation.

Reviewed 10 February 2024

Nice hotel but the bed was very hard and has caused me and my partner very bad ache the room are clean with okay Wi-Fi the room was decorate nice with good amount of lighting the stay was okay the hotel was near a lot food and shops so that was good

Reviewed 8 February 2024

Our 4th time at the Worksop Hotel ,we come over to visit family and friends every 8-9 weeks and always choose Premier Inn Worksop ,the rooms are comfortable,the beds are so comfy ,plenty of tea and coffee available,

Reviewed 31 January 2024

Travelling as a family, myself and 2 young girls I choose premier inn because I know exactly what I’m getting and one of my children has addition needs - she likes repetition and continuity so we try and stick to hotels that are branded all over the country.
The reception ladies were friendly and helpful and engaged with the children as it was raining and dark when we arrived, so I put the children in reception while I got our bags from the car. They were happily chatting away to the reception lady when in returned a couple of minutes later.
The room was a good size with good size bathroom with a full size bath which I find important when travelling with the children as they don’t like the shower.
Everything was in the room we needed although extra mugs / cups would be useful instead of just 2 as there were 3 of us. Plenty of power outlets for charging phones etc

Date of stay: January 2024