“Wed early evening meal”

Ranked #2 of 135 Restaurants in Worksop
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean bistro with large courtyard dining area situated in the heart of Worksop providing a relaxed dining experience.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed a pizza and lasagna , well cooked and tasty , with ample amounts .Very nice surroundings for a outside hot summer evening , patio surrounded by plants and colour .
Very good service too. Nice for Worksop to have a Mediterranean feel restaurant .
Two suggestions , a little less salt in the pizza and a wider menu to offer a light smaller pizza ,at a lower price , the pizzas were a little too big for one .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with my sister and her family. Good food and friendly service. Will visit again sometime soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

I sat with the dog in the lovely courtyard of this little haven on a sunny lunchtime, and really enjoyed my food. What a lovely little haven in a rather depressing town centre!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Hidden away but once you enter you are transported from Worksop to a Mediterranean venture! The decor is traditional and a relaxed, Spanish vibe is created. A tad cosy due to limited space, the food here is some of the best tapas I’ve had. 3-4 dishes per person is a good amount (for those with a hearty appetite). The food is extremely tasty and the sangria made me feel as though I was back on holiday! Book to avoid disappointment due to the size of the place but you’re in for a treat.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Visited the Olive Grove on valentines day with my partner after struggling to find somewhere nice to have our valentines meal.

I literally googled 'nice restaurants in Worksop'and it was the first to come up. Must admit that I'd never actually noticed it in town even though there is a big sign but I'm really glad we found it. Wasn't expecting to be able to book a table at short notice but they managed to get us in.

The service was very quick, we were seated, given menus and asked what drinks we wanted, and then our meals. We didn't have to wait very long for our food to be brought out, and it was hot and well cooked. We both ordered pizzas which were absolutely delicious!

The staff were lovely and antentive.

Also we were pleasantly surprised at the cost of our meals. For two pizzas, two desserts a pint of lager and a bottled cider it was only £35.

We will definitely be visiting again! My new favorite little hidden restaurant.