We feeled very heartily welcomed by Terry at Abbey Guest House and enjoyed the two days in Abbingdon/Oxford.
We got all, we needed: a wonderful, calm room with all facilities, good hints for eating in Abingdon and Oxford and driving by bus, and a best prepared breakfast!
If we'd ever return to Oxford, we would prefer to stay at The Abbey Guest House and will recommend it to all who will ask us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Abbey Guest House is a 'non-smoking', family run B&B situated on the northern approach road into Abingdon. Substantial off-road parking is provided and a bus stop outside the house provides convenient, direct transport to Oxford! Rooms available include 2 double, 2 single, 1 triple, 1 ground floor twin suitable for guests with mobility impairment and 1 family room upstairs also with facilites to assist guests with mobility impairments. There is a lift to access the upper floor. Facilities include TV, iron, tea/coffee and security safe. We provide free WiFi and also internet PC. Prices include generous cooked 'English' breakfasts, with special dietary requirements met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Abbey Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbey Guest House Hotel Abingdon
- Abbey Guest House Abingdon, Oxfordshire