“Never had a bad meal, ever.”
Review of Tiffins

Tiffins
Ranked #26 of 96 Restaurants in Abingdon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great food, best curry in Abingdon town, best takeaway as well by far. The only tiny criticism I can think of is the service at times can be a little slow but it's not a massive problem and the restaurant is a nice place to sit anyway.
All in all my absolute favourite curry house.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Trying tiffins for the 1st time to find an alternative to the excellent Vine and Spice, very impressed with the restaurant overall.

Food was very good, tasty, not over spiced and excellent value.

The wine list was a little poor and the service erratic, however a very good restaurant.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Eight of us visited the restaurant for my son's birthday.
The staff had put some birthday balloons on the table before we arrived, and were very helpful presenting his birthday cake.
All of the party could not fault their food.
I had Chicken Laknavi, quite hot, just at the top end of how hot I like my meals. My partner likes ginger, so choose Chicken Makhanwalla, which she loved. Mushroom rice and Bombay potatoes complimented the meal.
Only complaint was with the poppadoms, which were not very crisp, but these were replaced without fuss.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have tried all of the indian restaurants and takeaways in Abingdon, but always return to Tiffins. Friendly staff and tasty good value food make tiffins number one for me!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I found out about Tiffin's by accident as it is a little Indian restaurant down Bath Street in Abingdon.

The food is superb and thet do a great take away service. If you go here, you will not be let down.