“Great Family run Italian” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bella Napoli
Ranked #9 of 93 Restaurants in Abingdon
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Family run freshly cooked Italian meals with relaxing surroundings.
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family run Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Geat food and service very rustic and fraditional decor very friendly service great value for money.

London
“Very poor food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I must have visited a completely different restaurant to some of the reviewers on here!!!
Went here with my husband. The deco is old and drab. The room temperature was just about adequate....any cooler and it would have been too cold. The food was bland. The pasta was soggy. The choice of wine by the glass was very limited...they had house wIne or 2 others....neither of which were a chianti....eh?????? Anyway unless you went for the ok house wine you are paying nearly £10 for a glass of wine. I dont pay that in London!!! Service was fine although the owner barely speaks english and we had to wait so long for the bill we decided to get up and walk towards the door....needless to say that got their attention. Oh and to top it all they didn't have our reservation down even though I made it weeks ago. DO NOT EAT HERE!!!!!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank MAK100
Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Very pleased!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We visited Bella Napoli for the first time recently for a lunch to celebrate our daughter's 13th Birthday. We were made to feel very welcome. The food was delicious and abundant!! We will definitely return!

Abingdon, United Kingdom
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been to Bella Napoli on a few occasions now, and I have always had an excellent meal. Although it can be a little above the normal price range, the presentation and delicious food makes up for it. The family run restaurant is also a good thing as they are always pleasant to talk to, and always ask us if we enjoy our food, this I appreciate when dining out...I would recommend this restaurant to everyone I know.

1 Thank S F
“A little bit of italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

This feels like you are one of the family, I could not say how pleased I was with the service and food. Truly a slice of Italy in Abingdon.

• Visited September 2013