We have stayed at the Kings Head on a number of occasions in the past. The setting is the Cotswolds at its best; duck pond,clucking hens Cotswold stone houses. The beer is always well kept and during our past visits we have been impressed with the quality and choice of food. Not too sure about this visit. The "specials" board which in the past has been fairly extensive just had 3 items on it. The menu seemed a bit "ordinary" and was expensive BUT this is The Cotwolds. Room 11 where we have always stayed is very clean and spacious but the over bath shower is not effective and without warning ran cold. Breakfast was okay but no fresh fruit salad and the toaster was temperamental. A number of small flies in the room was distracting. Small issues perhaps but I expect a bit more for £110 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire