We were lucky enough to get a room here at the last minute. We got a "small double" room above the pub. The room was quite small but that was what it was described as on the website and was reflected in the price. I believe the rooms in the courtyard are larger. The room was decorated very nicely with a lovely en-suite bathroom. There was also a delightful shared sitting area.
The pub itself was really nice. Modernised, but did not take away the authentic feeling of being a traditional country pub. The pub had a good mix of diners and locals enjoying a drink.
The food in the pub was excellent quality and there was a wide range of choice on the menu
The included breakfast was excellent as well
In summary, a highly recommended place to stay in a beautiful Cotswold village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire