My husband and I stayed for 3 nights over the Big Feastival weekend rather than camping - the bedroom was lovely and luxurious.
We booked a table for friday evening and had superb food (luckily away from the children's seating area).
The breakfast choices were spot on and the staff very welcoming also....we had a great break and plan on returning for next years' Feastival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire