Yet again we had a truly lovely time in this old timbered inn. We have stayed here around 20 times over the years and it always lives up to our expectations. The rooms in the courtyard are particularly weel-appointed, comfortable and warm. The beer is always kept in tip-top condition and the food is interesting and well-cooked. Indeed we felt the food had actually even improved a little.
It is a cosy, romantic place with a wonderful inglenook fireplace. It oozes charachter and has not been "designed to death" -it retains its old world charm. Together with the Olive House in Rutland this is our top UK Pub of the hundreds we have stayed in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire