Just returned from a 2 night stay here with my wife and some friends to attend a nearby wedding. The pub is situated in a beautiful village in the Cotswolds. The staff, without exception, were possibly the most friendly and welcoming I have ever experienced without being too OTT - pitched just right. Nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to Dave and Rob for 'beyond the call of duty' assistance with transport arrangements.The food was excellent - really good quality and presented beautifully. And all accompanied by a nice selection of 4 really good real ales. We will be back - we haven't sampled the wine list yet!!! :o)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 16 th Century Cider House this is the classic Cotswold Inn on the village green that warms the soul as soon as you see it .Excellent food ,well kept Ales and twelve delightful bedrooms combined with a priceless atmosphere give you the complete Cotswold Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The King's Head Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The King`s Head Hotel Bledington
- The King's Head Inn Bledington, Oxfordshire