Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Elly S
Chichester, United Kingdom

Will be back but could do with some tweaks

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 May 2023
First looks the hotel is lovely. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable although on my side at the foot of the bed was a big dip in the mattress I actually didn’t notice this until the morning. Hotel bathroom had a lovely big rainfall shower. luckily I new this so brought my own shower cap but girls if you have long hair and don’t wash it everyday then bring one. The shower had lots of lime scale around the trim and edges of the shower. The bar downstairs had run out of canned drinks so I used the petrol station across the road. Breakfast and dinner was lovely and really tasty just slow service. All in all a lovely stay and I would come back. On the way out I heard receptionist say to someone about a breakfast voucher if you book through mollies which as I had I wasn’t awear off.
Responded 30 May 2023
Hi Ellys,

Thank you for leaving your review. We're sorry that your experience wasn't perfect. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your comments on to the wider team. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please reach out to us via direct social channels and you can liaise with a member of the team directly.

• Booking.com
          • Agoda.com
          2.1 miles from Mollie's Motel & Diner
          View more hotels in Faringdon
          1,661 results
          All reviews drive thru chicken burger soho house cowshed products birthday meal mozzarella sticks lovely meal pudding reception area full english paulina milkshakes hollies pip dyson foster sparkler
          Selected filters
          Reviewed 27 May 2023 via mobile

Visited for breakfast (yep, odd choice for a meal out - but don’t knock it!).
          Absolutely fabulous! I had granola and also pancakes with the trimmings. Both were lovely - and the pancakes were the best I’ve ever had.
          Okay, I could have deducted a star. We ordered a “two course” breakfast - but everything arrived at the same time. And the cappuccino was only okay. But the food was SO good, I’m still going with five stars.

1  Thank VeronicaUk
          Mollie's Marketing, Agency / Consultant at Mollie's Motel & Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2023

Hi Veronica,

Thank you so much for leaving your review. We're so pleased you had an enjoyable experience and can't wait to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2023

Decided to stop off here on our way further South as I have seen this come up on social media alot. We loved our stay! Right from booking we had communication from the hotel and staff were friendly and helpful on arrival and throughout. I loved the hairdryer and straighteners in the room. Hotel was comfortable and quiet. I struggled with the aircon but messaged reception on the app and they sorted for us. Overall a great stay and we will definitely going back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
          1  Thank Emily R
          Mollie's Marketing, Agency / Consultant at Mollie's Motel & Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2023

Hi Emily,

Reviewed 9 May 2023 via mobile

Lovely hotel and atmosphere, reception staff were welcoming and chatty, Because we had never stayed before, the information given was very clear and precise. The bedroom was clean tidy, not cluttered, The pillows were to die for, getting a proper sleep.

Room tip: Parking was so easy
          Trip type: Travelled as a couple
          Mollie's Marketing, Agency / Consultant at Mollie's Motel & Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2023

Hi Phillip,

Reviewed 9 May 2023

Wow, I have stayed in some stunning hotels all over the world, and I have to say, for the price paid this hotel really exceeded my expectations.
          Easy booking, easy app with your room key, gorgeous design, comfy beds, GHD & Dyson hair dryer and straighteners, unlimited hot drinks, friendly staff and ample parking.
          I took my 8 year old for her birthday treat on the way to Badminton Horse Trials so we ate at Mollie's Diner too, which was great. As expected but with lots of choice and a good drinks menu. Service could perhaps have been a little more attentive in the diner for the amount of staff but the front of house and waiter we had were super friendly.
          We had a fab night stay and highly recommend staying here if you are in the Bristol area. We will be back!

1  Thank Naomi M

Hi Naomi,

Thank you so much for leaving your review. We're so pleased you had an enjoyable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2023 via mobile

I have been looking forward to this trip from the minute we booked it and from first seeing it on arrival to when we (sadly) had to leave I was not disappointed.

One factor in booking this was the car charging and the process couldn’t have been easier. Plenty of available bays and the ability to pre book a space were a winner from the start!

The design of the hotel is beautiful. From the welcoming entrance lobby to the corridors to the room everything has been carefully designed to the highest standard. It’s modern but retro at the same time.

We had a connecting room which were both comfortable and welcoming and well appointed. I like the fact the mobile app is full integrated with the hotel from entering the rooms to controlling the tv and the ability to stream from the phone are all modern perks that more hotels should offer!

We had dinner and breakfast at the adjoining dinner and was not disappointed. The design was carried through from the hotel and is sleek and trendy.

Positing lots of pictures as they speak for themselves! Would 100% recommend and will look to be back as soon as I can! And as a northerner can’t wait to see their manchester branch open!

Room tip: No kettled in room but convenient boiling hot and chilled water taps available outside every room.
          Trip type: Travelled with family
          1  Thank djdan14
          Mollie's Marketing, Agency / Consultant at Mollie's Motel & Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2023

Hi Dan,

Thank you so much for leaving your review. We're so pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back again very soon!