We stayed in the court room and enjoyed a queen size bed each. It is a very large room and would be great for families or a girly sleepover party :-)
We found everything nice and clean in our room and the beds very comfy. The hotel staff were very helpful and looked after us well. We had a large cooked breakfast in the morning that was yummy but didn't eat there for a evening meal.
The town is only small but we found a few lovely places to eat ( the cafe next door is wonderful) there are a few really nice little shops tucked around the town as well. If you like walking there are plenty of places to go not very far away.
For the money we paid I would give 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 16th century coaching inn arranged around a cobbled courtyard. Rustic bar at the front of the property with open fire and real ales. Courtyard lounge serves breakfast and coffee each morning. Carvery every Sunday lunch time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Crown Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Crown Coaching Hotel Faringdon
- Old Crown Coaching Inn Faringdon, Oxfordshire