Stayed here with some friends whilst on our RandomRoadTrip (www.randomroadtrip.co.uk). Very friendly staff, rooms were very clean and tidy as were the bathrooms. Toilets in the main hotel area were exceptionally clean. A great place to stay in the Oxfordshire countryside
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 16th century coaching inn arranged around a cobbled courtyard. Rustic bar at the front of the property with open fire and real ales. Courtyard lounge serves breakfast and coffee each morning. Carvery every Sunday lunch time ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Old Crown Coaching Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Crown Coaching Hotel Faringdon
- Old Crown Coaching Inn Faringdon, Oxfordshire