We have visited the mill house on several occasions over the last few years. At first it was very good, then it seemed to go off the boil a bit, was getting rather dated and tired looking. We gave a miss for a while. Then last October we decided to give it another go as it's in an area of the country we like very much, and we'd had an e mail telling us that it was under new ownership. We were delighted to find how much work had been done and how much was going to be done. The bar and lounge areas have swapped places and been given a makeover, and the entrance has been transformed, all very tastefully done.The new owner was very friendly and we had a lovely meal on both evenings,well presented and served. The breakfasts too were excellent. We are looking forward to returning soon to see what progress has been made!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mill House Hotel is one of the last independent family owned hotels in the Cotswolds. Nestling in 10 acres of lawned gardens this converted flour mill is steeped in history dating back to the Domesday Book of 1086. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, HRS, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Mill House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mill House Hotel And Restaurant
- Mill Hotel Kingham
- Mill House Hotel Kingham, Oxfordshire